Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Penny McAvoy.....RIP
Where do I begin......Some very profound things have happened since my last entry. My most beloved grandmother Penny Nadine McAvoy Castleberry passed away. She endured more pain and took everything that came her way with grace and dignity. The medical aspect of her life was unimaginable up to the very end. The mental aspect of not being able to do everything that she was able to do in past was devasting to her. I learned so much from my last year and half with her. I learned things that I never could fully explain in this blog, whether it be about myself, my childrearing abilities, how to conduct yourself as a women, business women, patient or just a citizen of this world. I will never forget these times and cherish my memories for the rest of my life. RIP Buttercup.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment